Brand messaging and website copywriting
UniQuest wanted me to refresh their brand messaging and write new copy for their new website. With increasing global competition, their old brand and website was in need of a refresh. As a university marketing and student recruitment professional, I was their target audience, which enabled me to quickly understand and deliver what they needed.
Developing new brand messaging and copywriting for a new website: the process
- To help me understand the nitty-gritty of their business, I did a deep dive into their website and existing marketing materials
- I then delved into their competition, to help me (and UniQuest) understand their differentiation
- I planned and delivered a brand workshop with their executive team to find out why a university should choose UniQuest to support their admissions and conversion needs
- From here, I developed new brand messaging, developing inspirational ideas to help UniQuest stand out in a crowded marketplace
- I developed new tone-of-voice guidance, ensuring their brand personality reflected their character – energetic, confident and personal
- I created a website navigation map to help UniQuest communicate what they needed to, and support users to have a positive website experience; I also planned page templates and supported design decisions
- Finally, I developed an SEO keyword list and used it to help me write new copy for nearly 30 website pages, collaborating with their website designer and internal marketing team to deliver a brand new website, ready for their 10-year-anniversary PR launch activities
A professional, engaging and impactful website that helps UniQuest stand out from their global competition.
“Sophie is great to work with – she quickly understood the objectives and personality of our company and has written beautiful copy which really captures the essence of who we are and what we do.” Natalie Clark, Marketing Manager, UniQuest
Contact me to explore how I can help your website to attract and convert more customers.